There has been so many things I've wanted to blog about, but like always a day or a week goes by and then I forgot about what I wanted to blog about. So let's try a quick update about posts that might have been if I made more time to update this blog:
1. Go Niners! I went to the game last Sat and it was, without a doubt, the best game I have ever been to. I stood most of the time.
2. I am going the NFC title game this Sunday. It is suppose to rain, but our seats are covered. The problem is that we park about two miles away so hopefully the weather is not too bad.
3. The SF marathon training program starts this Sunday for the South Bay. I'm excited to be pacing/coaching again this year.
4. I had a client meeting in Reno earlier this week. I had to stay the night which meant I took a little time to have some fun by playing Craps. I do not gamble much. I've generally play blackjack if I am in Vegas. The slots generally just take my money. The partner I was with wanted to play Craps. I've watched before to try to understand the game, but that was years ago. I broke a hundred and started playing (tried to follow the bets the partner made so that I could learn what to do). After some time, I was down to my last few chips and we were ready to call it a night. But, we said let's do 1 more roll. About an hour or two later I made about five hundred. We had to call it a night due to the client meeting in the am. It was great to win!
5. I have been slacking in my running. Only running about three to four times a week and not long miles. I'm trying to put in a 7-8 mile run this weekend (failed at that this am due to being exhausted from a client deadline). I'm going to try later tonight. Then maybe run 10 miles next weekend to get my miles back up there.
6. I have still not cheated on giving up treats!
Have a good running weekend!