Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hi,

I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a great holiday season.

I can't believe it is almost 2012.  The year has went by very fast.  Just about a week ago Brooklyn turned two years old.  Two!  Already!  I can't believe how fast time goes by.  I'm are looking forward to her opening her x-mas presents in the morning.  It might take all day as she like to play with each toy  before moving on to the next gift.  Unfortunately, she is a little sick.  Hopefully, she can get a good night sleep tonight, but so far a cough keeps waking her up.  I hate it when she is sick.  :(

A quick running update:  I planned to take a week off after CIM, it turned into 16 days because I got sick!  I have ran three days this week, so I'm working to build myself back up.  I'm going to Tahoe for about 5 days so plan to get some runs in up there.

Take care and good running.

2 comments:

RoseRunner said...

How's the new year treating you and the toddler? I'm still not back in my running groove...maybe a few more weeks.

Nelly said...

That is going to be awesome if you can go to the 49ers game! This game is the biggest game since 1997 (the last time the 49ers hosted a home playoff game in the 2nd round). Should be an awesome experience - the noise will be nuts.

I don't have tickets to the game, I'll be following via radio and TV!